Learn how to maintain an engaged and motivated workforce - and get the leadership skills you need to make it happen.Our Strategic HR Leadership course is designed for senior HR leaders and managers of business units who want to enhance performance by better utilising employee, human and social capital.
You will acquire the latest, ready-to-implement concepts and global best practice techniques to attract and retain quality talent, and learn how to gain support for your initiatives from important stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior HR leaders with strategic organisational influence
- Who want to enhance organisational performance by better utilising employee, human and social capital
Engage your people to drive performance
- Build sustained competitive advantage through your people
- Motivate and retain talent to reduce turnover and increase performance
Design and implement better HRM initiatives
- Learn proven theory, practical frameworks and best-practice techniques
- Evaluate the alignment of HRM initiatives to your organisation's goals
Win key stakeholder support
- Accurately measure your HRM initiative's return on investment
- Effectively communicate HRM's strategic value to your business
Competitive advantage through people
Motivating and retaining talent
Performance Management Strategies
Ian is an expert in the field of human resource management and the Pro Vice-Chancellor and Dean of Commerce at Victoria Business School in New Zealand. His research focuses on how organisations recruit, select and retain knowledge workers and the role of human resource practices in driving innovation.
Before joining the Victoria University of Wellington, Ian spent more than a decade at Melbourne Business School where the led the Asia-Pacific Social Impact Centre. He has consulted to firms including Accenture, ANZ, NAB, Nestle and News Corp.
This is a non-residential program. The program fee covers tuition and meals during the workshop.
Applications typically close one week prior to commencement, however, to secure your place we encourage you to apply early. Applications received less than one week prior to commencement will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
A non-refundable deposit of $1,000 will be required to confirm your booking. Read our full terms and conditions here.